- Meeting started by Joanie at 16:06:21 CET.
- Meeting ended at 17:05:49 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Piñeiro - API (99)
- Joanie - joanie (69)
- Juanjo - jjmarin (27)
- Joseph - clown (23)
- Mike - mgorse (1)
GNOME 3.6.2 and/or 3.8 updates
- Piñeiro was working on a gnome-shell dash accessibility support regression. Patch provided, waiting for review. This was a 3.6.0 to 3.6.1 regression and hopefully will be fixed for 3.6.2.
- A Debian developer filed bug 686667, which Mike will need to look at and fix for 3.6.2.
- Orca has been surprisingly 3.6.x regression free (so far, knock on wood).
- Accerciser has been giving Joanie problems however. She has not yet had time to look into them.
- Joseph is trying out Fedora 18 alpha, and updating the system periodically. He found that pyatspi2 is stuck at 2.5.92, even though other updates are marked '3.6.1'. Pyatspi2 should be at least 2.6.
The WebKitGtk a11y crasher fixes made it in to the most recent stable release.
- Joanie is still wondering what the Release Team will decide about Python 3 in terms of GNOME 3.8.
- ACTION: Piñeiro will send a mail to release-team ml in order to include the Python 3 GNOME Goal as topic for the next release-team meeting
- ACTION: Joanie will ping Felipe about the design for moving Orca's preferences to the control center.
- Juanjo will ping Allan Day about the sticky keys bug.
- ACTION: Juanjo will ping Allan Day about the sticky keys bug.
- Juanjo spent a little bit of time checking the accessibility project web page. Conclusion: We have outdated information. Documentation along with:
- ACTION: All team members should do their Q3s
- (nothing logged)
- Team members:
- Do their Q3s
- Send a mail to release-team ml in order to include the Python 3 GNOME Goal as topic for the next release-team meeting
- Ping Felipe about the design for moving Orca's preferences to the control center.
- Ping Allan Day about the sticky keys bug
- Start a thread in the a11y list about how to revamp the information about GNOME a11y
- Add to the Q3 a11y report in terms of magnifier work.
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Team members:
- (with Piñeiro) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- Draft the final Q2 report for the team and get Piñeiro's review.
- Do a full evaluation of the accessibility breakage in Evolution 3.6 and file bugs accordingly.
- Take a look at the current a11y material in order to make an action plan.
- Create some usability-configurability related bugs, using Bryen's mail as a starting point
- (with Joanie) touch base to see if that evince a11y could be moved forward
- List some of "touch-friendly" accessibility features (ie: possibility to define a gesture to control a11y features like zoom), and send it to design team(?)
- Investigate that "Enable by Keyboard" thing.
- Send a mail to bastien to know 1. if he has specific features for the bridge 2. if he plans to work on that.
Update the AtkObject:children-changed documentation, as this could be also used on ATK implementors.