People Present (lines said)
- API (152)
- joanie (132)
- clown (56)
- alibezz (22)
- aleiva (7)
- fer (6)
- mgorse (2)
- andre_ (1)
ATK Hackfest (9-13 May)
- Piñeiro, Joanie will finish the agenda (API, 14:42:34)
- People should review bugzilla, to add comments and add new ones (API, 14:42:52)
- Hackfest dinner on Tuesday (API, 14:43:07)
Our 3.2 Pages
- The team began reviewing the information on the 3.2 issues page (joanie, 15:04:59)
- Joanie reported that libgail-gnome issue is a non-issue (joanie, 15:05:20)
- Joanie reported that the Orca team will be addressing the UI acceptibility issue in Sevilla after the hackfest, creating a proposal (joanie, 15:05:48)
- Joanie will remove the libgail-gnome item from the issues page (joanie, 15:06:07)
- Joseph reported that he has received feedback on his Zoom Option control panel. (clown, 15:06:53)
- Joseph will attempt to answer the criticisms with a new version (clown, 15:07:12)
- Piñeiro suggested adding tooltips and documentation to make the dialog options clearer (clown, 15:07:30)
- Joanie suggested helping with tweaking the language (she and others will help) (clown, 15:07:47)
- Joseph will work on the next version in the coming week. (clown, 15:08:04)
- The team will finish its page (API, 15:12:44)
- Piñeiro will update accessibility features page (API, 15:13:02)
- Piñeiro will talk about it on next release-team meeting (API, 15:13:15)
https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/ThreePointTwo/Issues (joanie, 14:44:21)
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=643086 (clown, 14:56:12)
https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne/Features/Accessibility (joanie, 15:08:39)
https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/ThreePointTwo (API, 15:13:45)
Testing Distro update?
- Joseph is almost done with tarballs for next spin of a11y distro. (clown, 15:21:31)
- Joseph will upload tarballs to distro page Fri May 6 (clown, 15:21:50)
- Javi is on vacation so we'll have to check with him next week to determine when the next spin shall be. (joanie, 15:22:16)
- Aline shared her timeline (API, 15:31:32)
- Aline is receptive to any feedback from the people (API, 15:31:45)
Summary of Action Items
- Piñeiro, Joanie will finish the agenda
- People will try to review bugzilla, to add comments and add new ones
- Joanie will remove the libgail-gnome item from the issues page
- Joseph will work on the next version in the coming week.
- Piñeiro will update accessibility features page
- Piñeiro will talk about it on next release-team meeting
- Joseph will upload tarballs to distro page Fri May 6
Ongoing / Rolled-Over
- Team members should update their tarballs for the Testing Distro
- Piñeiro will review the documentation page.
Team members need to add (appropriate) items to the 3.2 pages.
- Javi will do the work needed in Accerciser to move from gconf to gsettings, and from pygtk to introspection.
- Regarding Brian's Mago testing framework:
- Brian will announce his tests on the gnome-accessibility-devel list.
- Brian will create a README and an INSTALL for his tests.
Joanie will keep LibreOffice and working with that community on her list.