Feb 2nd 2016 Meeting


  1. Tobi
  2. haggen
  3. estu
  4. sakana
  5. Ford_Prefect
  6. curiousDTU (Shobha Tyagi)
  7. haris
  8. Oliver
  9. kittykat
  10. Sammy


  1. Review Action Item
  2. GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • curiousDTU, estu and haris will complete visa info with web this week.[Done]
  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2016 Update
    • Everyone discuss the CFS with GNOME.Asia summit, Max just send the budget list to Kat, curiousDTU will send the request to local sponsors tomorrow.
    • Local team is working hard with Call for sponsorship, Ford_Prefect will keep track with sponsorship. https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2016Summit/Sponsors

    • Everyone discuss the Call for Paper, local team will ask speakers submit from local.
    • Everyone should spread the call for paper in last 2 weeks.
    • Everyone discuss the time plan and the tickets.
  • When will we meet next?
    • We will meet next 2 week at 16th Feb, 2016 at 14:00 UTC in #asia-summit

Action items

  • curiousDTU will be sending request to the local sponsors tomorrow
  • curiousDTU and Ford_Prefect create wiki page for sponsorship, follow up on sponsorship

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20160202 (last edited 2016-02-15 10:42:19 by ChunHungHuang)