July 21 2015 Meeting


  1. Emily
  2. Tobi
  3. BinLi

  4. DarkCircle

  5. estu
  6. Haris
  7. Oliver
  8. sakana
  9. Sammy


  1. Review Action Item
  2. Todo list after GNOME.Asia Summit and Update
  3. When will we meet next?

Meeting notes

  • Review Action Item
    • No AI.
  • TODO list after GNOME.Asia Summit and update
    • Everyone discuss Call for Host GNOME.Asia Summit 2016. Plan announce Call for Host at beginning of next month.
    • Everyone discuss the BOF of GNOME.Asia during GUADEC. Start to prepare a possible agenda for BOF https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/Asia.

    • Binli and Emily will help to organize BOF this year.
    • Everyone discuss promote GNOME idea in Asia, like GNOME Builder ...
  • When will we meet next?
    • next IRC meeting can be after GUADEC.

Action items

  • sammyfung and oliverp will help on Call for Host draft.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20150721 (last edited 2015-08-03 14:59:00 by ChunHungHuang)