If you find that you need to update your subscribed email address on one or all of the GNOME mailing lists, you can do so with a few simple steps.
Find one of the lists you're subscribed to here: http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo
- Scroll to the bottom of the listinfo page for that mailing list and enter your current address in the "Unsubscribe or edit options" field.
- If you are unsure your list subscription password, use the "Remind" field to have it sent to you.
- Log in with your current list password and you'll be presented with a page allowing you to update configuration settings.
- The first field in the top-left are for "New address". Populate this field with your new address and select "Change my Address and Name"
- If you want to change your address for all subscribed lists, tick the box "Change globally".
These changes should take effect immediately, allowing you to send and receive emails using the newly configured address.
If you have any questions, please drop by #sysadmin on irc.gnome.org.