CD ripper for GNOME
Getting in Touch
Current Development Plans
- Finally solve the CD playing problem in Desktop with Bastien, Ronald, etc (gnomebug:309082)
- Make metadata editing more intuitive (see gnomebug:157814 and/or gnomebug:122367)
- Rewrite all prefs code to avoid replication in sj-main.c and sj-prefs.c
- Started with libgconf-bridge. Needs patches to GTK+ and libbacon to be totally used.
- Split metadata lookup into libbacon
- Port to libcdio (gnomebug:313302)
Disc->Reread is not enabled after stopping playback
- Probably Clearlooks/Cairo bugs:
- No resize gripper
- Embedded progress bar when disabled looks too high
- Split genre, add Date field
- (maybe) Put duration in status bar, on right.
- Make Escape cancel a rip
- Replace Time Remaining with Time Left?
- Seek slider/volume visible and active when extracting