What are your plans for GNOME 2.20 (next 4 months, before feature and UI freezes)?
- Integrate yelp-document and yelp-spoon branches
- Fixes several long standing bugs related to ref counting and synchronisation issues
- Much faster
- Kills scrollkeeper and replaces with (backwards compatible) new desktop-agnostic library
What are your plans for GNOME 2.22 (next year)?
- Improve stylesheets (layout) for printing and docbook
- Revisit table 'o contents. Try and improve.
- Add project Mallard support
Do you have plans for a future release?
Do you have any goals from 2.18 that were not achieved? Why?
- Integrate yelp-document
- Begin Mallard support
- Both due to lack of developer time
Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform that would help you?
Replacement for GnomeProgram and gnome_url_show in gtk+ / smaller library
- Would remove our dependance on libgnome / libgnomeui
Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you? What are they?
Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?
- (Possibility for 2.20) finish migration of modules to gnome-doc-utils
- (Less so. Maybe for 2.22) move all documentation meta-data (.omf files) to new Spoon format (if the format is finalised properly by release)
- (Desired) review of all documentation, bring up to current release