What are your plans for GNOME 2.24 (next 4 months, before feature and UI freezes)?
- Finish moving the doc to the gnome-user-guide module (see bug gnomebug:335968)
- Remove as much icons as possible from this module, since they're all deprecated.
Deprecate GnomeDesktopItem (see bug gnomebug:415070). Need to do some work in GTK+, though.
- Add some API to libgnome-desktop for randr management (Soeren's work)
What are your plans for GNOME 2.26 (next year)?
- Nothing specific, AFAIK.
Do you have plans for a future release?
- Figure out what to do with this module. Keep it? Kill it? Use libgnome-desktop as an integration library for things that can't go in gtk+?
Do you have any goals from 2.22 that were not achieved? Why?
Nearly all goals. My life was too busy.
Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform that would help you?
What would really help me is more people contributing
- good crash.gnome.org integration with bugzilla
Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you? What are they?
Well, I have lots of ideas, but I have no time. So no I'll open bugs, though.
Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?
Make user-visible changes. Sexy stuff. Also, at some point, it'd be great to concentrate on fixing bugs: bugzilla is getting more and more bugs. We need more people.