Eye of GNOME Roadmap
- Lucas Rocha
What are your plans for GNOME 2.24 (next 4 months, before feature and UI freezes)?
- Support for printing multiple images at once
- Killer plugins like Flickr feed viewer, postr integration, tracker/beagle integration, and others.
- Support for IPTC metadata
- UI polishing based on users' feedback
- Bug fixing, bug fixing, bug fixing, ...
What are your plans for GNOME 2.26?
- More plugins
Do you have plans for a future release?
Not for now.
Do you have any goals from 2.20 that were not achieved? Why?
Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform that would help you?
Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you? What are they?