Module Name Roadmap
Christian Persch - ChPe
What are your plans for GNOME 2.26 (next 4 months, before feature and UI freezes)?
- Present a beta of the webkit branch (webkit work is already happening)
- Use sqlite for the bookmarks/history
- Fix the location bar (see previous point)
- Easy way to install extensions
- Tests (ala unit tests, but perhaps not that pro)
What are your plans for GNOME 2.28?
- Easy way to install extension (if not finished on 2.26)
- Webkit branch RC
Do you have any goals from 2.24 that were not achieved? Why?
- Webkit branch beta, reason: lack of movement in webkit front, issues with patches getting accepted.
Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or platform that would help you?
Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you? What are they?
Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?