This software is unmaintained and has been archived. Links below might not work anymore.
Valencia is a plugin that turns gedit into a lightweight IDE for Vala.
- No configuration needed: simply open a .vala file and browse its symbols immediately
- Jump to definitions of classes, methods, fields, and variables
- Build your project within gedit, with build output in a gedit pane
- Double-click any build error to jump to the line where it occurred
- Use the Run command to run your program, with output appearing in a gedit pane
- Tooltips displaying method prototypes
- Autocompletion suggestions
Valencia 0.8.0 released on August 21, 2014
Getting in Touch