3-01-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary

  • Meeting started by darci at 18:09 CET.
  • Meeting ended at 19:10 CET.
  • Participants (Lines Said):
    • Amber - amber (63)
    • Darci - darci (49)
    • Heidi - heidi (41)
    • Joanie - joanie (28)
    • Stoney - Stoney (28)
    • John - john_ (23)
  • Log

Status Updates from Students

  • amber found a uml of the opencv framework only - it was in the mousetrap docs.
  • epydoc couldnt traverse the dependencies because mousetrap doesn't compile.
  • amber did work on the html written docs.
  • john has looked at the ocfw source and read Amber's docs.
  • Logan is working on debugging OpenCV.
  • Nikki is working on looking through the opencv meeting notes and tracking down design docs for MouseTrap.

Next Steps

  • amber plans to continue work on docs
  • Note: Most profs will be in Denver next week for SIGCSE -- those who can meet should.
  • It was agreed that amber would start to rework the framework and could send an email if she wanted to bounce ideas of others.
  • Need to gain a better understanding of haars (both OpenCV and MouseTrap built-ins) -- Stoney found some info at http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/FaceDetection.

Action Items

  • amber will try graphviz.
  • Heidi will look into the status of releases in the next week.
  • Darci will find John some easy Python projects to work on.

Projects/MouseTrap/Meetings/20130301 (last edited 2013-11-22 15:20:56 by WilliamJonMcCann)