3-01-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by darci at 18:09 CET.
- Meeting ended at 19:10 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Amber - amber (63)
- Darci - darci (49)
- Heidi - heidi (41)
- Joanie - joanie (28)
- Stoney - Stoney (28)
- John - john_ (23)
Status Updates from Students
- amber found a uml of the opencv framework only - it was in the mousetrap docs.
- epydoc couldnt traverse the dependencies because mousetrap doesn't compile.
- amber did work on the html written docs.
- john has looked at the ocfw source and read Amber's docs.
- Logan is working on debugging OpenCV.
Nikki is working on looking through the opencv meeting notes and tracking down design docs for MouseTrap.
- amber plans to continue work on docs
- Note: Most profs will be in Denver next week for SIGCSE -- those who can meet should.
- It was agreed that amber would start to rework the framework and could send an email if she wanted to bounce ideas of others.
- amber will try graphviz.
- Heidi will look into the status of releases in the next week.
- Darci will find John some easy Python projects to work on.