2-22-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by amber at 18:07 CET.
- Meeting ended at 19:02 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Amber - amber (105)
- John - john (26)
- Stoney - Stoney (22)
- Heidi - heidi (22)
- Greg - ghislop (19)
- Nikki - Dark_Rose (7)
Status Updates from Students
- Dark_Rose is reading through the notes and code documentation.
- amber is thinking that we should start looking at the GUI aspect of the program.
- john is reading the 1000+ page Learning Python book.
amber has been doing some documentation on the MouseTrap project, primarily focusing on the framework and how it operates and has included a list of definitions for OpenCV on the MouseTrap dev page: http://xcitegroup.org/foss2serve/index.php/MouseTrap_Dev_Help
- It is agreed that everyone will work on the OpenCV issues first and then look at the GUI stuff.
- It may be beneficial to locate or develop architecture or class diagrams for Mousetrap.
amber has been working on one at: http://www.xcitegroup.org/foss2serve/index.php/MouseTrap_Dev_Help
There is one on the gnome site at: http://gnome-mousetrap.sourcearchive.com/documentation/0.3plus-psvn17-2ubuntu1/main.html and http://gnome-mousetrap.sourcearchive.com/documentation/0.4-2/classmousetrap_1_1ocvfw_1_1__ocv_1_1OcvfwBase__inherit__graph.png
Maybe we could find a UML generator -- a quick search yields: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/260165/whats-the-best-way-to-generate-a-uml-diagram-from-python-source-code -- this article links to: http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/
- amber will work on mousetrap program documentation, ocvfw documentation, diagram and gui documentation
john will check out online Python resources: http://www.python.org/ and will look into the ocvfw, looking at the documentation amber put together and looking for points to consolidate/remove.
- amber will work on a rough estimate of the time needed to fix the framework... and based on that decide whether revision or replacement is the easier approach.
- Dark_Rose will add documentation about cv2 based on OpenCV meeting notes
- Amber will create a diagram of mousetrap
Amber will create documentation on the MouseTrap program, GUI and ocvfw
- john will continue to learn python and ocvfw