2-22-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary

  • Meeting started by amber at 18:07 CET.
  • Meeting ended at 19:02 CET.
  • Participants (Lines Said):
    • Amber - amber (105)
    • John - john (26)
    • Stoney - Stoney (22)
    • Heidi - heidi (22)
    • Greg - ghislop (19)
    • Nikki - Dark_Rose (7)
  • Log

Status Updates from Students

  • Dark_Rose is reading through the notes and code documentation.
  • amber is thinking that we should start looking at the GUI aspect of the program.
  • john is reading the 1000+ page Learning Python book.
  • amber has been doing some documentation on the MouseTrap project, primarily focusing on the framework and how it operates and has included a list of definitions for OpenCV on the MouseTrap dev page: http://xcitegroup.org/foss2serve/index.php/MouseTrap_Dev_Help

Next Steps

Action Items

  • Dark_Rose will add documentation about cv2 based on OpenCV meeting notes
  • Amber will create a diagram of mousetrap
  • Amber will create documentation on the MouseTrap program, GUI and ocvfw

  • john will continue to learn python and ocvfw

Projects/MouseTrap/Meetings/20130222 (last edited 2013-11-22 15:20:56 by WilliamJonMcCann)