2-15-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by burdged at 18:04 CET.
- Meeting ended at 18:45 CET.
- Amber - amber
- John - john
- Stoney - Stoney
- Heidi - heidi
- Greg - ghislop
- Nikki - Dark_Rose
- Darci - burdged
Status Updates from Students
- amber determined that opencv will not be compatible with python 3 -- the version of opencv in the yum repo is 2.3.1.
- Also, version 2.5 might not include python 3 (no rumors yet).
joanie provided amber with a patch that gets MouseTrap compiling to about 89%.
- She also noted that not all applications in Gnome 3 are Python 3.
- We agreed to target OpenCV 2.4.3.
- We agreed that Fedora 18 should be the development OS and that Python 2 is development language.
- We will keep working on the OpenCV issue and worry about Python compatibility after we get the OpenCV issue fiexed.
- amber will upgrade to Fedora 18.
- Dark_Rose will start to look into OpenCV 2.4.3 and document as much as possible.
- Dark_Rose will work on organizing the dev page.
- Everyone can make a dev meeting next Wednesday at noon - amber will put together notes for the code meeting.