02-01-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by darci at 18:02 CET.
- Meeting ended at 19:00 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Heidi - heidi (115)
- Darci - darci (48)
- Amber - amber (34)
- John - john (18)
- Nikki - Dark_Rose (11)
- Stoney - Stoney (8)
- Lori - Lori (2)
Status Updates from Students
- Amber is still working with opencv, and possibly trying to find someone familiar with the api.
- Nikki got Fedora 18 installed successfully.
- John got 18 up and running. Attempted to install Mousetrap, but couldn't.
- John will try Amber's install method.
- Amber will continue looking at the opencv code and try to find a contact.
- Heidi suggested that we use the "gnome" model -- use gnome's Bugzilla to submit bug reports and use Gnome's git repository to submit code to; info available on the Gnome Love site
- Amber has a version of Mousetrap that kind of works, so we need step-by-step instructions on how to pull from Amber's version.
- John will add instructions on how to make a bootable USB stick for Fedora 18 installation
- Create step-by-step instructions on how to pull the most recent committed version from Amber's github account.
- Put instructions on git installation on the "Getting Started" page.
- Include a link in the instructions to the "Status" page for install issues.
- All sign up for A11y list.