1-25-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by darci at 18:02 CET.
- Meeting ended at 18:50 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Heidi - heidi (54)
- Darci - darci (35)
- Amber - amber (31)
- Greg - ghislop (31)
- Stoney - Stoney (31)
- John - john (25)
- Nikki - Dark_Rose (14)
- Joanie - joanie (3)
Status Updates from Students
- Amber is still working on some opencv errors, currently with detecting haar points and optical flow.
Amber also suggested that we find someone with expertise in opencv. Someone at Drexel has tutorials based on the older version: http://dasl.mem.drexel.edu/~noahKuntz/openCVTut10.html
- Nikki and John are working on getting Fedora 18 installed.
- John suggested using dd (a linux command) instead of LiveUSB.
- Greg suggested that students share their status more often on the foss2serve wiki.
Darci suggested that everyone get signed up for the MouseTrap listserve: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/mousetrap-list
- Would like to have everyone up and running on Fedora by next week
Heidi and Darci will work on getting IRC meeting minutes up on the MouseTrap website (using Accessibility/Minutes as a template).
There was some discussion as to whether we should be working from the copy of MouseTrap on github or submit changes directly to gnome.
- Get signed up for the Mousetrap listserve
Each site should update the MouseTrap status page on the foss2serve wiki with their current status
- Try to get everyone running Fedora by next week