1-16-2013 MouseTrap Meeting Summary
- Meeting started by heidi at 18:00 CET.
- Meeting ended at 19:06 CET.
- Participants (Lines Said):
- Joanie - joanie (151)
- Heidi - heidi (128)
- Greg - ghislop (56)
- Piñeiro - API (37)
- Amber - amber (26)
- John - john (18)
- Logan - LoganH (14)
- Darci - darci (13)
- Nikki - Dark_Rose (8)
- Lori - Lori (6)
- WNE: heidi, LoganH, Dark_Rose
- NCC: darci, Lori, john
- Drexel: ghislop, amber
- GNOME a11y: joanie, API
Intro to IRC
- Tip 1: Many hackers lurk. That means they are signed on, but not necessarily at their computer.
- Tip 2: International teams are international.
- Tip 3: If you have a question, ask it.
- Tip 4: Always be polite, you never know who may be in the channel.
Status Updates from Students
- In general...everyone is still in the process of getting mouseTrap installed and working.
- amber is currently working to update some of the code to be compatible with opencv 2.1 and looking for resources on introspection.
- Dark_Rose is working on set up issues.
- LoganH is also working on making changes to the code for CV compatibility.
john has MouseTrap installed fine, but ran into problems after installing the webcam.
- There was some general discussion about whether everyone should have the same environment, in particular whether everyone should be using Fedora.
- For now, it might be better to have the same environment for every one and to update to Fedora 19.
- joanie asked that Gtk+ 3, Python 3 and GObject Introspection be put on the to-do list.
- Will see if joanie and heidi can get added to the doap for mousetrap.
- Everyone should have bugzilla accounts.
- ACTION: File a bug to document problems with OpenCV
- Add Gtk+ 3 and Python 3 and GObject Introspection as high priority
- NCC decide on Ubuntu or Fedora
- WNE, Drexel update to Fedora 19
- Joanie will hunt down some introspection docs for Amber
- Joanie will look for her commits for introspection for Amber
- When we get introspection up and running, look to pull other students in to help with conversion.
- Have everyone get bugzilla accounts
- File a bug to document problems with OpenCV