The code relevant to GNOME Hardware Testing lives mostly in the following modules in GNOME git.
- the controller scripts that run on the controller and test systems
- a test application for hacking on Hardware Testing project - it simulates a controller and test machine using virtual machines.
- build scripts that build both the systems we test, and also the images used for running the controller machine and updating test systems.
- contains the performance metric measurement system and the actual test script that runs within the session.
- the web application running on perf.gnome.org
Other modules that are somewhat relevant:
- updating and distribution of the images is done using ostree
- contains operating system customizations that are used for booting GNOME within ostree.
the base system that gnome-continuous builds from is a fork of the upstream yocto project tree. (On github)