GNOME Shell integration for Chrome version 9
- Shell extensions website is now opened on GNOME icon click.
- Show useful error message in Firefox instead of "Attempt to postMessage on disconnected port" in case native connector is not installed.
- Improved error handling when GNOME Shell is not installed or not running.
- In case native connector not found show warning instead of error.
- Python-requests made optional dependency for native connector. In case it is missed update check will not work.
- Implemented synchronization queue that will lower events overhead.
- Fixed synchronization issue that may disable all Shell extensions.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Firefox 54+.
- Fixed crash in native connector on older distros like Ubuntu Trusty.
- Fixed formating of error message in options page.
- Fixed gsettings GNOME Shell schema lookup in native connector.
- Removed deprecated and compatibility code. Firefox 52 is minimal supported version now.
- Czech (Marek Černocký)
- Danish (Alan Mortensen)
- Dutch (Hannie Dumoleyn)
- French (Alexandre Franke)
- Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
- Indonesian (Andika Triwidada, Kukuh Syafaat)
- Italian (Gianvito Cavasoli)
- Galician (Fran Dieguez)
- German (Florian Heiser, Mario Blättermann)
- Korean (Seong-ho Cho)
- Polish (Piotr Drąg)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Rafael Fontenelle)
Scottish Gaelic (GunChleoc)
- Swedish (Anders Jonsson)