GNOME Shell integration for Chrome version 8.1
- Added check to make sure that "enabled-extensions" GNOME Shell setting does not contains duplicated values (GNOME Shell bug 777650).
- Fixed error that breaks update check if there was extension installed without "version" key in manifest.
- Fixed error that prevents error message to be shown when update check is failed.
- Fixed connector segfault on browser close.
- Fixed possible error in synchronization process that may delete some extensions.
- Switched Ubuntu PPA packages to use Python 3.
- Danish (Alan Mortensen)
- German (Mario Blättermann)
- Slovak (Dušan Kazik)