GNOME Shell integration for Chrome version 7.1
Fixed continuous error popups while checking extensions update if system GNOME Shell extensions are installed or user extension metadata is broken (thanks to yut23 from Github for finding this at bug #8).
- Fixed possible wrong GNOME Shell signals subscription.
- Fixed possible asynchronous error on unsupported platforms.
- Fixed build on FreeBSD.
- Fixed Ubuntu/Debian package.
- Native messaging connector optimization.
- Czech (Marek Černocký)
- Italian (Gianvito Cavasoli)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Rafael Fontenelle)
Web extension is broken on FreeBSD because of bug 212925.