GNOME Shell integration for Chrome version 10.1
- Firefox: multiple fixes of GNOME Shell extensions synchronization.
- Firefox 56 is minimum supported version now. ESR users should use browser extension version 10.0.1.
- Croatian (gogo)
- Danish (Alan Mortensen, Ask Hjorth Larsen)
- Dutch (Nathan Follens)
- Estonian (Liivia Lilleväli, Mart Raudsepp)
- German (Mario Blättermann)
- Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
- Indonesian (Kukuh Syafaat)
- Serbian (Мирослав Николић)
- Spanish (Daniel Mustieles)
- Turkish (Emin Tufan Çetin)
In Firefox with enabled synchronization of GNOME Shell extensions all Shell extensions may be removed after screen got locked because of missed support of "locked" idle state in WebExtensions API implementation.
Firefox can consume a lot of CPU and sometime crash on quit because of Mozilla's bug 1349874.