GNOME Shell integration for Chrome version 10
- FreeBSD is supported again.
- Enabled GNOME Shell extensions synchronization in Firefox.
- Added option to check updates of enabled only GNOME Shell extensions.
- Added GNOME proxy support for update checks.
- Update errors will not produce desktop notifications anymore. All errors now goes to browser console.
Chrome managed policies no longer got installed so browser extensions will not be force installed along with connector.
It's possible to use inline installation of browser extensions through https://extensions.gnome.org website now.
- Added light icon for dark browser themes. Use options page to switch icon.
- Various fixes for options page in Firefox
- Catalan (Jordi Mas)
- Croatian (gogo)
- Czech (Marek Cernocky)
- Danish (Alan Mortensen, Ask Hjorth Larsen)
- Dutch (Nathan Follens)
- Galician (Fran Dieguez)
- German (Mario Blättermann)
- Hungarian (Balázs Úr)
- Indonesian (Kukuh Syafaat)
- Italian (Gianvito Cavasoli)
- Norwegian (Kjartan Maraas)
- Polish (Piotr Drąg)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Rafael Fontenelle)
- Serbian (Мирослав Николић)
- Slovak (Dušan Kazik)
- Spanish (Daniel Mustieles)
- Swedish (Anders Jonsson)