This is a running list of known issues with the latest GNOME Continuous builds. It is mostly intended as a resource for testers, so they can tell general bugs from Continuous-specific issues.
- GTK+ shows touch controls for text fields, such as drag handles for moving the caret
- This is caused by QEmu adding device properties that GTK considers touch-related
- This is FIXED in 3.20
- Settings (gnome-control-center):
- Wayland does not work
- Workaround: Switch to VGA
- Spinners don't spin when running GNOME as a virtual machine
- FIXED. They do in 3.20.
- Continuous doesn't build documentation, so Help (aka Yelp) will be blank and show a document not found error.
- Software categories are missing.
- Application pages: health information for each application (which show localized in your language, documentation, release activity system integration) isn't correct.