Week 6 Report

For the past week I have gotten tags completely working, including preparing the tags list for the task so that tags should be ready for saving. I have started working on subtasks and I have a couple different ideas on how easiest to tackle them, although I am having issues right now getting the link tag to show up on new subtask titles. I have also been looking into how the cursor works differently from PyGTK to GTK3 so that once I have subtasks ready I can implement changing the cursor to the hand cursor and getting the links to change to show they're being hovered over.

Outreach/SummerOfCode/2012/Projects/SteveScheel_GTGTaskEditor/Week6Report (last edited 2013-12-03 18:33:52 by WilliamJonMcCann)