Week 3 Report

For the third week I wanted to rewrite the taskview class, and my goal fell a little short, but I have made some decent progress on it. One problem I ran into is that the custom Date class we have is crashing the program, which means that importing the Task class can't happen because it depends on the Date class. However, I have the title tag working and the bold, italics, and underline working mostly (it has some normal behaviors I haven't quite gotten to yet, such as knowing it's in a bold tag area, etc.).

Outreach/SummerOfCode/2012/Projects/SteveScheel_GTGTaskEditor/Week3Report (last edited 2013-12-03 18:33:54 by WilliamJonMcCann)