Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass
- Add a tab, called Css File, where the gnome-shell.css file can be viewed.
Add CSS information for the inspection tool of LookingGlass.
- Change a widget's CSS on the fly, save the changes made in case the user wants to use them.
- Shift+E allows editing the text in the bubble, Shift+R restores the original theme and the
- changes made in the last session can be found in test-css.css file saved in the same directory
- as the gnome-shell.css file.
- Integration with gedit