Since 2007 march 29, Gnome Scan use a number versionning similar to Gnome.
- In X.Y.Z, X is the major version number, Y the minor version number, and Z the revision.
- Odd Y mean development series
- When Y is odd, Z below 90 means alpha, Z higher than 90 means beta.
Since 2008 february the 24th, Gnome Scan follow Gnome release schedule.
- 0.6: Gnome Scan rewrite.
feature parity with 0.4 (done)
dynamic dialog building (done)
module system (done)
migrate to GeglBuffer (done)
file backend (done)
Dynamic processing pipeline based on Gegl (done)
settings auto store/load in GConf (done)
Slice GnomeScanDialog in order to ease the build of custom scan dialog : dialog with tabs, device selector, param group, param page, preview.
- Rework param to be more gconf compliant (save to string, load from string) and less hackish (proper signal for changes, etc.)
- Investigate unpaper in Gegl
Investigate preliminary LibAccroc
- Investigate hald-addon-scanner backend