Matthew Paul Thomas
E-mail: mpt at myrealbox dot com
IRC: mpt on Freenode and GimpNet
Jabber: mpt at jabber dot org dot nz
I’m an interaction designer, currently working for Canonical. As a generalist, I’m equally happy reorganizing dialogs, designing new programs, writing help text, or describing how to design the perfect theme.
Feel free to contact me with a thorny design problem, or for help with designing a new program. But in either case, please don’t be annoyed if I recommend that your program be merged with another.
I would be particularly delighted if anyone contacted me wanting to:
- make the accessibility preferences easier to use
- redesign the “Take Screenshot” window
- implement an amazing address book
- implement a usable e-mail client
- fix long-standing usability bugs in GTK+
- abolish the “Save” command from their program
- implement an awesome printing system
- combine “Undo”, “Revert”, and “Restore from Backup” into a single interface.