Part of the larger plan to take menus private
- Entries have 2 different context menus (for links and for selection)
- Hard the keep the action state constantly updated, do it just-in-time for now
- Needed to invent a invent a way to convert a menu model into a touch bubble
- only show enabled actions
- support toggle actions
- do we need radio actions?
Popping up a menu in response to GtkEntry::icon-press (see gtk-demo search example)
- Formatting in menu items see widget-factory text view)
- Can we make this generic? (gtk_widget_set_context_menu kinda is)
- Should the action muxer machinery be entirely private?