Short overviews of rewritten subsystems, with Q&A:
- Layout management
- widget animations
- layout-related child properties
Removal of size negotiation vfuncs from GtkWidgetClass
- Constraint layout manager
- "Legacy" layout manager
- Open input issues
- event coordinates
- generating events (ibus, etc)
- shortcut controller
- key themes
- readonly events
- crossing and focus events: how do we want them to work without windows
- The menu story
- Fully embrace menu models ?
- Make widgetry private ?
- What to do with exported menus after app menus are gone ?
- Project naming: drop the + for good ?
Merge wip/baedert/window-icons2? (Remove pixel-based window API from GtkWindow)
GtkBox API - complex vs simple
- Testsuite / CI
Enable blanket -Werror on CI
- What to test?
- How to test?
- What to do with tests not run by CI?
- theme refreshes going forward
- stability guarantees to aim for
- response to internet arguments about GNOME/GTK themeability
- style classes/node names review? (aka "How to style an expander")
- Adaptive stuff
- Preventing popovers from poping out of the screen
- Adaptive dialogs mimicking a view (back button to close)
- Adaptive specialized dialogs (file chooser, about, keyboard shortcuts…)
- Leaflet in GTK?
- Column in GTK?
TitleBar in GTK?
- Adaptive labels?
- Keyboard shortcut: make custom shortcuts work in search
- Preferences window?
- List box
- Offer specialized rows
- Offer separators as row headers via a property
- The row padding prevent some widgets from being implemented
- Stick to finger gestures (notably for stacks and leaflets)
- implement a specialized view switcher (a stack switcher matching the new designs and more flexible)
- Pango/Harfbuzz deprecations
Merging a GtkWindow's titlebar with it's content area.
- Ellipsizeable combo boxes
- Adwaita: move the header bar background from the headerbar node to the .titlebar class.