Short overviews of rewritten subsystems, with Q&A:
Review the roadmap
- Collect ideas for good 4.0 demos
- OpenGL and OpenGL ES renderers state
- Updates on Emeus
- Layout manager
- Open questions:
- Do we drop gdkthreads.h and give up on thread-safety for good ?
- Minimum requirements on display servers and compositors
- Can we assume XFIXES ?
- Do we want to require certain Wayland protocol versions / extensions ?
- Do we drop module-ness for input modules ?
How to drop gtk_widget_draw as well as GtkWidgeClass::draw wrt. DND icons
- queue_resize inside size-allocate is still an unsolved problem.
- Should we remove all 2.x / 3.x since markers from the docs for 4.0 ?