GNOME PERU FEST 2013
Lima, Perú, April 14 th
A group of six peruvians guys that were working in Perú for about five months as a group called "NoVAPython" are going to expose their experiences with GNOME. we are going to present our work using Python, ruby and Arduino, and of course GNOME 3.x.
1- Welcome Words, by Julita Inca (5 minutes)
Lights show using Arduino and Kinet, by Michael Hurtado & Juan Carlos Mori (3 minutes)
2- GNOME, the community - Julita Inca - 10 minutes
- Browsing the GNOME Desktop - Julita Inca - 8 minutes Installing GNOME 3.x (VBOX - Fedora - Ubuntu) - Julita Inca - 25 minutes
3- Loving the GNOME terminal - Giohanny Pillman - 15 minutes
4- GNOME Applications I used:
- Cheese, Banshee, Pitivi - Giohanny Pillman - 25 minutes
5- Cloning GTG- Giohanny Pillman - 15 minutes
6- Trying to fix firsts bugs- Giohanny Pillman - 15 minutes
7- Coffee break:
- Globes, water and coke for everyone, grupal photo and Harlem Shake - 30 minutes
8- GNOME Extensions
- What they are and examples of creating my own Python App interacting with GNOME and Arduino - Mario Lamas - 45 minutes
9- Arduino and GNOME
- Open Hardware, Applications and Gnoduino, the future - Michael Hurtado - 45 minutes
Everyone is invited, students, teachers and people who are interested in knowing something about GNOME.
We are expecting almost 100 students (organizers and attendances).
It is a free event, we are not asking people for any pay.
AAII - PUCP
How to get there
Universitaria Avenue 1801, San Miguel, Lima 32 - Auditorium of Engineering & Science.