Potato and Leek soup with Garlic bread
- 2l water
- 5 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 3dl green lentils
- a bunch of broccoli
- 3 stock cubes
- Boil the water together with the stock cubes.
- Cut the potatoes, the leek and the broccoli. Preferable shapes for the potatoes is cubes, as it remind us of pixels
- Add the potatoes and the green lentils to the boiling water
- After fifteen minutes, add the leek and broccoli as well.
- Boil for five more minutes and add some pepper and salt if needed.
The garlic bread
- 1 baguette
- 50 g butter
- 2 pieces of garlic
- some salt and pepper
Press the garlic over the butter in a small bowl, put some salt and pepper to it and mash it together with a fork.
- Cut canals straigh across the baguette, almost down to the bottom.
- Put the garlic butter between the parts.
- Wrap some aluminum foil around it and shove it into the oven for about ten minutes.