September 27 2022 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. Syzawan
  3. Kristi
  4. fenris


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
    • Syzawan and fenris have visited the venue and discussed the overview cost for space. there're some options that they offered but need to look into budgets later. For now, they are still waiting for quotes from the venue.
    • Draft information needed by Kristi is not ready due to pack with other discussion, but will be completed by this week.
    • For budgeting, local team might seek local companies to be sponsors, but require to tailor-made packages to suit for local rates.
    • No other from global sponsors yet, Kristi is pinging to PIC.
    • We agress that local team may switch venue (by the end of October) if they can find a better AND cheaper venue OR a venue which someone is interested to sponsor.
    • We should try to finalize the venue and something as we need to start the promotion.
  • A.O.B.
    • We discussed the start time of the meeting, and conclusion is remain unchanged (13:00 UTC).
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 4 October 2022, Tuesday (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: Local team will finalise the venue asap.
  • AI: Local team will prepare the information needed by Kristi.
  • AI: Checking the status of potential global sponsors.
  • AI: Local team will discuss the day tour arrangement.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20220927 (last edited 2022-09-27 14:59:29 by SammyFung)