July 12 2022 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. Kristi
  3. fenris
  4. Syzawan
  5. Oliverp


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2022 Update
    • The local team received a response from UMS last week, but it is probably required to rent the space/hall.
    • The local team has already updated a new budget chart for foundation review.
    • The local team and committee discussed that co-working spaces and community halls can also be venue options.
    • A quotation for the venue and a general budget are required to send to the board and request for approval before we can do the announcement.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 19 July 2022, Tuesday (Change to 12:00 UTC).

Action Items

  • AI: Malaysia team will update the situation of the venue searching at the next meeting.
  • AI: local team will prepare venue pricing next week.
  • AI: local team will share the spreadsheet of cost breakdown with Kristi.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20220712 (last edited 2022-07-19 09:52:41 by SammyFung)