November 16 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. Kristi
  3. fenris
  4. Syzawan


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • T-shirt design #1 has been voted by the majority.
    • Keynote abstract from Prof Suhaimi is submitted to Kristi.
    • khairul aizat (fenris), syazwan (jipangmenerit), emirahm, hanif (syadow), Hafiz Ismail (mypapit) will be moderators of the summit.
    • 98 registrations are received so far.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • To Be Determined after the Summit.

Action Items

  • AI: The local team will send the T-shirt design for printing production, the quantity number is based on the minute of the last meeting.
  • AI: fenris will finalise the moderator schedule by Thursday.
  • AI: fenris will invite moderators to try the conferencing system before the conference.
  • AI: Everyone should do the final round of promotion for the summit this week.
  • AI: Kristi will collect the speaker delivery addresses for T-Shirt.
  • AI: Kristi will host a special meeting on the conferencing system to meet with the local team and moderators to try and test the system on 18 November 2021, Thursday. (12:00 UTC).

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20211116 (last edited 2021-11-16 15:59:48 by SammyFung)