September 14 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. KristiProgri


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • We should do more promotions because we have 0 submissions till now, it is 14 days left before 28/9 deadline.
    • Should we plan to accept talks in local languages as well ? We should discuss on the next meeting with the local team.
    • Some votes made on GitLab issue to the logo competition.

  • A.O.B.
    • For deadly apex domain, Sammy created an issue to infrastructure team to set it to Github page.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 21 September 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: Kristi will check questions and open registrations next week.
  • AI: We will end the voting of logo competition on 20 Sep, and select the winner at next meeting.
  • AI: Sammy will propose new committee members and alumni system on next meeting.
  • AI: Sammy will send iCal invitation to local team.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210914 (last edited 2021-09-14 13:31:01 by SammyFung)