September 7 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris
  3. KristiProgri

  4. Syazwan
  5. mdsyadow


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • The local team received 5 submissions, discussion and voting are moved to GitLab.

    • Kristi published the CFP and Sammy distributed it to mailing lists this week.
    • fenris and Muhd Syazwan already added all content already, only logo/branding is pending.
    • Kristi solved the BBB links by creating a new link for the summit 2021.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 14 September 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: sammy will follow up with the infrastructure team about the dead and updating
  • AI: fenris will upload logos to GitLab, and we will discuss logos and select the winner on GitLab, and invite Caroline (brand manager) to involve the discussion and selection.

  • AI: we will start looking for a keynote speaker and followups on GitLab.

  • AI: sammy will invite new Asia committee members and look forward to discuss and confirm on next meeting.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210907 (last edited 2021-09-07 13:52:14 by SammyFung)