August 24 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris
  3. KristiProgri

  4. Syazwan
  5. Emirah


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • currently the logo competition received 2 participants.
  • A.O.B.
    • we agrees to start weekly meetings from next meeting.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 10 September 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: fenris will promote the logo competition again this week, Deadline of submission is 3th September.
  • AI: kristi will start the Call For Proposals this week, and the local team and committee will promote it.
  • AI: fenris and Muhd Syazwan will start to check and modify the content on event site this week.
  • AI: kristi will update the information of conference room in BBB.
  • AI: sammy will follow up with the infrastructure team about the dead and updating

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210824 (last edited 2021-08-24 13:45:58 by SammyFung)