August 10 2021 Meeting


  1. fenris
  2. KristiProgri


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • Local team GNOMEMY managed to get a few volunteer from local OSS community , however they will ask for help if we still want assistant from GNOMEID community.
    • Logo competition announcement is delayed but will announce by tomorrow.
    • fenris provided a list of part organisers to kristi.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 24 August 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: fenris will update the content on event site.
  • AI: Muhd Syazwan will announce the logo competition this week.
  • AI: we will announce the CfP by sept 1st

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210810 (last edited 2021-08-24 13:42:38 by SammyFung)