July 20 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris
  3. KristiProgri

  4. Muhd Syazwan
  5. Luna Jernberg
  6. J Arun Mani


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • Due to the pandemic, fenris's meeting with the university is delayed and longer than his expectation and behind his schedule, so the local team change to look for support from the GNOME foundation and GNOME ID community.
    • It is decided in the meeting that the conference date will be 20-21 November (Sat-Sun).
    • fenris will call for submissions to logo competition and allocate 3 weeks for waiting submissions. Kristi suggest to give a prize award to winner, eg. Gnome t-shirt, stickers and so on .
    • Kristi checked the [sponsor brochure](https://www.gnome.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/GUADEC-SponsorBrochure-2021.pdf) from GUADEC and it should fit the GNOME Asia Summit. Kristi will help to manage the sponsor. Sammy suggest to start the Call for Sponsor from August/September.

  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 10 August 2021, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: sammy will check with the infrastructure team about the dead gnome.asia and updating www.gnome.asia.
  • AI: fenris will contact with ID team to seek for their helps.
  • AI: fenris will publish the logo competition in 2 days.
  • AI: kristi will work on the website in the GNOME event system.
  • AI: fenris will provide the list of organizers that wants a certificate for 2020 to kristi by tomorrow.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210720 (last edited 2021-07-20 14:22:42 by SammyFung)