June 22 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris
  3. KristiProgri

  4. Rania
  5. isatrio


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • The local team plans to co-organize with another University this year, it will be confirmed by this week.
    • Date for the event will be subjected to the University calendar.
    • The local team prefers to clone the event from last year instead of creating a new one.
    • Molly left the foundation, the local team and Asia committee need to handle sponsorship now.
  • Kristi is available if the meeting can be started from an earlier time like 09:00 UTC (=17:00 UTC+8)
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 6 July 2020, Tuesday. (13:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: sammy will check with the infrastructure team about the dead gnome.asia and updating www.gnome.asia.
  • AI: KristiProgri will check whether the event can be cloned or create a new event.

  • AI: fenris will publish the logo competition next week.
  • AI: fenris will discuss a new date of the event with the University.
  • AI: KristiProgri will check the sponsorship prospectus of last year to see any modification needed.

  • AI: Muhd Syazwan will test the video system (eg. OBS, BBB) for a better fit of speaker and slide screen.
  • AI: KristiProgri will check with the infrastructure team for BBB with live streaming to YouTube.

  • AI: KristiProgri and Rania will followup on certificate design.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210622 (last edited 2021-06-22 14:08:15 by SammyFung)