May 18 2021 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris
  3. KristiProgri

  4. mollydb
  5. Muhd Syazwan
  6. raniaamina
  7. yudhi.satrio


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2021 Update
    • gnome-my will be the virtual host for 2021, they planned to have the same team member roster as 2020 who is familiar with the tasks and flow of the event.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 1 June 2020, Tuesday. (15:00 UTC)

Action Items

  • AI: fenris will propose few dates of the summit and provide a plan in the next meeting.
  • AI: KristiProgri will put the report together for the last year.

  • AI: Muhd Syazwan will test the video system (eg. OBS, BBB) for a better fit of speaker and slide screen.
  • AI: SammyFung will create an event for the next meeting on and send an iCal invitation.

  • AI: We go through the survey of last year in a future meeting to see what can we do better.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20210518 (last edited 2021-05-31 03:02:00 by SammyFung)