September 09 2020 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. fenris (local team)
  3. KristiProgri

  4. Molly de Blanc
  5. Rania Amina
  6. Muhd Syazwan (local team)
  7. MUHAMMAD IZHAM ISMAI(local team partner)


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2020 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2020 Update
    • Kristi updated the indico page with the terms and conditions and the code of conduct.
    • Local team created the rooms on GNOME BBB system.
    • Local team created the T-shirt and lanyard design, and look for more logo submissions in Asia.
    • Local team discussed sponsorship brochure with Molly. Sponsorship team of GNOME Foundation will help to create the sponsorship brochure (referring to GUADEC 2020 brochure), sponsorship communication, invoicing in cooperation with the local team.
    • Sammy did not contact Bart yet and will do after confirming the requirements on the meeting.
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 16 September 2020, Wednesday.

Action Items

  • AI: Sammy will follow up the domain of with GNOME Foundation about web redirection and

  • AI: fenris will ask kristi's assistance on CFP template and start the CFP a.s.a.p
  • AI: fenris will confirm the date of conference (end of Nov?) on next meeting and before the CFP.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20200909 (last edited 2020-09-09 15:16:30 by SammyFung)