August 25 2020 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. febris (local team)
  3. anachmad
  4. raniaamina
  5. Muhd Syazwan (local team)


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2020 Update
  • A.O.B.
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2020 Update
    • (telegram report) Kristi: we have a separate account created for GNOME Asia at Big Blue Button.
    • Event page GNOME Asia Summit 2020 created at (Indico)
    • Event logo in progress by local community members and we will votes for final logo
    • In the midst of finalizing swags items and Speaker Virtual Conference pack
    • All below items already in drafted phase and will be publish to once we finalize base on the timeline given:
      1. Drafted Agenda
      2. Drafted CFP
      3. Drafted T&C

      4. Drafted CoC
  • A.O.B.
    • domain issue.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 1 September 2020, Tuesday.

Action Items

  • AI: Add the content on the event page for Sponsors, CoC, connecting with BBB and social events in 1 week by fenris & local team.

  • AI: Create some swag to sell at in 1 week by fenris & local team.

  • AI: Sammy will check the domain issue of
  • AI: fenris will check domain.
  • AI: Local team check with Kristi about the estimation or produced swag quantities, and how the stock and shipment being managed? We produce it and delivered to Foundation ? Please advise
  • AI: Local team expected to finalise sponsorship brochure in 1 week.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20200825 (last edited 2020-08-25 14:54:31 by SammyFung)