October 01 2019 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. haris (princeofgiri)
  3. isatrio


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • Local team is still following up the 2 action items from the last minutes, which are also listed as AI in this meeting.
    • 400 T-shirts are ready, 300 for participants and 100 for the committee & speakers.

    • 25 small dolls are ready.
    • Goodie bags, block notes, keychains, conference cards, and the certificates are still on progress, they should be finished this week.
    • 145 local registration is received, and approx. 3 overseas registrations.
    • Local team try to check and simulate the rundown directly in the venue last week, it is so far so good.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 8 October Tuesday 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI: anachmad will follow up the speaker replacement for Tobi session with potential speakers.
  • AI: jordan and rania will add transportation information on the website in this week.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20191001 (last edited 2019-10-01 14:28:08 by SammyFung)