September 24 2019 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. anachmad (local team)
  3. haris (princeofgiri)
  4. BinLi

  5. rania
  6. jordan
  7. isatrio
  8. oliverp


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • oliverp published the announcement of GNOME Asia Summit registration on GNOME news.

    • kristiprogri updated the committee that the amount of money requested has been successfully delivered to the bank account of Andik
    • Local team updated the content for international participant registration for privacy matter.
    • Local team will try to check and simulate the rundown directly in the venue.
    • Local team received tumbler / water bottle from sponsor today.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 1 October Tuesday 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI: anachmad will follow up the speaker replacement for Tobi session with potential speakers.
  • AI: jordan and rania will add transportation information on the website in this week.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20190924 (last edited 2019-09-24 14:32:17 by SammyFung)