September 17 2019 Meeting


  1. SammyFung

  2. anachmad (local team)
  3. kristiprogri
  4. haris (princeofgiri)
  5. oliverp
  6. isatrio
  7. BinLi

  8. rania


  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
  • When will we meet next time?

Meeting notes

  • GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
    • kristiprogri found 2 keynote speakers for the summit from the Foundation and 2 keynote speakers are invited from local.
    • Program vetting is completed.
    • hostname issue is solved for the website.
    • Local team recruited 9 local sponsors, and other 3 sponsors recruited from GUADEC.
    • T-Shirt and Goodiebag are on production, some sponsors will fill the goodie bag with tumbler and seminar kit.
    • Registration is started from last week, about 80 local registrations are received.
  • When will we meet next time?
    • 24 September Tuesday 14:00 UTC

Action items

  • AI: oliverp will publish the announcement of GNOME Asia Summit registration on GNOME news.
  • AI: kristiprogri_[m] will check the amount from global sponsors (recruited from GUADEC) and the amount of money transferred to the local teams from the Foundation.
  • AI: anachmad will look for a speaker replacement for Tobi session.
  • AI: anachmad and local team will add transportation information on the website.

GnomeAsia/Minutes/20190917 (last edited 2019-09-17 15:04:13 by SammyFung)