July 09 2019 Meeting
- GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 Update
- When will we meet next time?
* Action Items from last minutes
- Anachmad prepared the announcement of CFP.
- kristiprogri sent out the emails for logo competition
* GNOME .ASIA 2019 update
- The submission deadline will be changed so people will have more time to apply for visa and organize the trip.July 15-August 15.
- In case many people miss the deadline we can postpone it with 3-4 days.
- Officially the 1st silver Sponsor and looking for more.
- Logo competition. We have now a winner. Now checking for possible final improvement by GNOME Designer.
- the local team is working for the upcoming pre event in the end of the month.
- Kristiprogri to introduce the local team will Molly Deblanc.
BinLi will ask Emily to give access the local team in cpanel.
- local team will post the CFP announcement on gnome.org and gnome.id before July 15.
- local team will work on the website's registration page in next 2 weeks
- anachmad will post the results of logo competition.
- kristiprogri to contact volunteer for the CFP announcement in gnome.org